The Shul with Soul in the Heart of Plano
Congregation Nishmat Am, which in Hebrew means "Soul of the People", is a Conservative* synagogue that combines tradition with innovation. Click "About Us" to learn more.
2113 West Spring Creek Parkway (NW corner of Custer)
Plano, TX 75023
To learn more about:
- OUR SERVICES AND UPCOMING EVENTS: click here
- THE ALTMAN FAMILY RELIGIOUS SCHOOL OF NISHMAT AM: click here
- OUR NEW ONLINE GIFT SHOP: click here
- ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES: click here
- AISHET CHAYIL - ROSH CHODESH WOMEN'S GROUP: click here
- KULANU SOCIAL CIRCLE EVENTS: click here
- YOUTH PROGRAMS: click here
- HEALTH FAIR 2015: click here
In this time of great unrest for the State of Israel, we pray for the safety and welfare of all its citizens; and for the resumption of tranquility speedily. We pray that the Almighty will protect the valiant soldiers of the IDF, and cast His protective shield over the entire country. AM YISRAEL CHAI!
*Congregation Nishmat Am is an official affiliate of The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.