Congregation Nishmat Am, which in Hebrew means "Soul of the People", is a Conservative* synagogue that combines tradition with innovation. Click "About Us" to learn more.
2113 West Spring Creek Parkway (NW corner of Custer and Spring Creek Parkway)
Plano, TX 75023
To learn more about:
- OUR SERVICES AND UPCOMING EVENTS: click here
- Family Hanukkah Celebration: click here
- THE ALTMAN FAMILY RELIGIOUS SCHOOL OF NISHMAT AM: click here
- ADULT EDUCATION CLASSES: click here
- AISHET CHAYIL - ROSH CHODESH WOMEN'S GROUP: click here
- CHILDREN & YOUTH PROGRAMS: click here
We pray for the safety and welfare of the State of Israel and all its citizens. We pray that the Almighty will protect the valiant soldiers of the IDF, and cast His protective shield over the entire country. AM YISRAEL CHAI!
*Congregation Nishmat Am is an official affiliate of The United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.